undisturbed locations for solo weekender (near merseyside)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
i live on the wirral (merseyside), and i'm looking for a camping spot in my area where i could bivvy up for the night - anywhere within 50 miles good, the remoter the better
a bit of a vague request i know, but i'm used to shell island with the family, and fancy a secluded spot where i can get away on my own for the weekend, and try out a bit of the stuff i've been practising, and the new kit i've bought!

jimmyh

Mar 7, 2007
Merseyside
I've been looking for the exact same thing (i live in rainhill). Tried asking for use of Cheshire scouts land which was a no go, as have local farmers woodland up to now. Its got pretty frustrating but i am not giving up. We used to just ride to delamere with a poncho as kids but you like to have permission to do these things when your a grown up.
I'm on my way to get another OS map tonight and then off for a scout around this weekend.
If i find somewhere I'll let you know.:)

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE