Umarex Walther CP99 co2 pistol for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi all,
I have had this pistol from new since the early 2000's, however its not had a full tin of pellets fired through it. Its in very good condition, comes with 1 rotary 8 shot pellet mag, original manual and box, its been in the loft for sometime and i just don't use it.

I think to buy new this model is around £150 now maybe a little more!!!!
The co2 mag has been slightly cross threaded on the brass screw at the bottom, but the gun still operates perfectly and you can also buy the spare mags.

I am after a woodlore style clone knife, preferably in 01, 5mm or 4mm tool steel same shape, size as a woodie in good condition, decent wood scales or bone.

Or something else bushcrafty that will take my fancy.....but only sensible offers please.

I guess this is worth around the £70 to £80 pound mark, for a guide on trade pricing.

Please note only traded with over 18's and may not be able to post until end of the month, so putting the feelers out now to see if there is any interest.

Something along these lines!!!!

Last edited:

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
cleveland uk.
HI, this any good, lowe alpine appalichian 65+15 in dark green in excellent condition,
fully adjustable SA back system
separate bottom pocket (with divider to use the whole inside)
lid pocket
removable lid to make bag lighter
fully zipped side pockets
inside pocket
fully adjustable waist and shoulder straps
full inner lid closure.
SNV80181_zps8cc265f2.jpg

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well! I did pm you Gazza, sorry Simon, and you have been online several times since, even a simple get stuffed would have been nice! Still never mind..

Ivan...

Biker al

Apr 4, 2013
Renfrewshire
Sorry biker al, i have a good stove, really after the o/d swanndri lace up or a ray mears knife clone!!

i think because im a new member im having trouble posting pics ..

would you be interested in a whitby solingen horn handle sheath knife , or E blyde sheath knife or maybe a milano italy switchblade with rosewood handle

if anyone can help with posting pics , ill try and post some up , if your interested

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE