Trangia gas burner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Hi Guys

I'm after a trangia gas burner if anyone has one that's looking for a new home? I'm literally just after the burner rather than a whole trangia kit.

Can do cash or trades.

Cheers
Ben

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Thanks very much for the link. Does it have a threaded stud on the underside of the burner? The reason I ask is that my aim is to adapt the burner to fit in my hobo stove.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Thanks very much for the link. Does it have a threaded stud on the underside of the burner? The reason I ask is that my aim is to adapt the burner to fit in my hobo stove.

I've just had a look at mine, there's no threads on the bottom, it's just rounded brass stud which connects to the pre heater tube.

You could probs, pull it apart with some pliers, but i don't no whether it'll fit your hobo stove.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Ah I see, thanks for having a look! If I can't find a trangia burner I'll have a look to see if that would be suitable. Ideally I don't want to spent £50 on a new trangia burner if I can help it. This is what I'm aiming to achieve (post 28) http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52851

Yes, it should work, the base on mine is very similar to the trangia one in post 28.

I'll take a couple of pics, of the base on mine, i'll post them up on here in the morning. Ifs that's any help to you :)

Here's a thread with a few pics of one Bilmo made http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138930 when i was looking for one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE