Top tip for Nanok sleeping bag owners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Instead of leaving the waterproof foot pocket in your dossbag when you pack away, put the footpocket in the compression sack first then pack the sleeping bag in. The foot pocket then becomes a water resistant inner to your stuffsack.... :naughty:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Am I the only one who thinks the Stuff sacks are pants. Once under tension the top just opens up. Why do the compression straps not go over the entrance the way they do on most other bags.

Of course other than that they are top bags, just the stuff sack that is poo.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Depends guys, I have stuff sacks which have the webbing crossing over the opening. You can get rid of so much bulk with a compression sack it is silly not to, surely.

Bill

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
maddave said:
Instead of leaving the waterproof foot pocket in your dossbag when you pack away, put the footpocket in the compression sack first then pack the sleeping bag in. The foot pocket then becomes a water resistant inner to your stuffsack.... :naughty:

thanks mate, good idea I had problems getting snow into the compression sack through the small entrance hole of the sack. I will try what you suggest and see if it fix the problem.

thanks
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE