tilley hats

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all thought i would pass on a little praise for the company that that deals with tilley hats this side of the water, i washed my hat in readiness for its winter break last friday and when it came out of the washer there was a split along the seam of the hat, so i got on to sharon at tilleys who was very helpful all i had to do was send 2 photos of the hat one of which was the label ,this done sharon emailed me back to tell me they would replace the hat no problem. well it arrived today now thats what i call service I'm just about to email sharon and thank her for outstanding service
regards dave

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A great company!
I have worn out 4 Tilly T3 hats over the years and each has been replaced for free.
A true lifetime guarantee!

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Lets start "Tilley owners club" :)
I have lost/damaged 3 (I'm on my fourth one). I hate hoods with the passion (I used to wear glasses) and Tilley is the best (and priciest) alternative to the dreaded hood.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Me and my Tilley are inseparable. This is the mark 4.

their customer service is so good, my wife ordered one, and it didn't turn up, so she rang them and they promised to send another. Then two Tilley hats arrived within 2 days! Feeling guilty, we rang them up and admitted to now having two. "Keep it" they said. "No extra charge. Our fault for being late with the first one". So daughter got a Tilley hat as well, lifetime guarantee and all.

Can't say better than that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE