Thermarest Prolite with a tragic delamination - any ideas?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 26, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi there - My baby, a Thermarest Prolite, received a heavy does of one of my heavier friends and now contains an interior air-bubble you could hide a small child in. I believe the word for this is delamination. After some reasonably exhaustive searching I can't find any receipt for it, but i believe they have a lifetime warranty, no? Would this sort of thing be covered?

If not, I'd rather repair than buy a new one (on principle and for the cost), so does anyone know how I might go about doing this?

Thanks for any help,

Andy :)

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Had a delamination on a Thermarest years ago when we were in the Alps, probably due to the heat (don't leave them inflated in a hot tent!). Luckily we managed to find a shop that took it back under the lifetime warrenty and gave us a new one.

I'd get in touch with Cascade Designs and see what they say.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
You shouldn't need a receipt. Just get in touch with the manufacturer and add puppy eyes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE