TheCanoeMan-More summer Activities

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheCanoeMan

Silver Trader
a few more dates for you all guys. I had the pleasure of instructing a few of you last week on the last 2 day bushcraft course. its always great to put faces to names and we had a great time with a few new topics thrown in. i must also take the opportunity to apologize for my awful jokes.

Bushcraft Canoe Trail (BCCT)
Saturday 23rd August

2 days - Meeting your instructor at 1030 Saturday morning at our shop in Wroxham. Transport and food included except packed lunch needed first day. Finishing 4pm Sunday.

Ever fancied going on an expedition in the most beautiful part of the country? here's your chance. our bushcraft canoe trail is designed to introduce you to the world of bushcraft, giving you a sample of some of the core elements, including fire-lighting, shelter-building, knife skills, campfire cooking, game prep, knots and cordage and much more. On top of all this you also get the opportunity to travel through some of Norfolk's most stunning scenery by canoe. you will be accompanied by one of our highly skilled guides throughout the trip who will teach you how to paddle and ensure you reach camp safe and (hopefully) dry. You will spend the night in one of our exclusive river side woodland camp sites where you will be able to enjoy hearty cooked meals over a warm, roaring fire and spend the night under the stars in a shelter you construct.

LADIES ONLY. 1 Day Bushcraft Course

Introduction to Bushcraft 10am to 4pm
This course will be exclusively for women who would love to learn some Bushcraft skills. It will be perfect for those with little or no experience, learning in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Meeting at Wroxham. The course will include fire lighting, shelter building, knife safety and skills, campfire cooking and natural cordage. Our woodland site is the ideal location along ide the crystal clear waters of the Norfolk broads

see you on the water

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE