The Irony of knife recomendations on BCUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
McDonalds is nice but it will never love you the way a sheep can.

The other week I tried the Burger King breakfast. Poor. Very poor. Not a patch on Filthy Ronnies' sausage and egg mcmuffin. And their hash browns weren't as good either.
Breakfast. It's got to be Maccie D's. Although the local greasy spoon does a cracking trucker's brekkie for just £2.50.

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
As Somerset Maugham said: To eat well in England you should have breakfast three times a day.

I agree, I could happily eat a fry-up for every meal :D

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
As Somerset Maugham said: To eat well in England you should have breakfast three times a day.

I agree, I could happily eat a fry-up for every meal :D

Not for long, you couldn't. A happy life, albeit short.

By the way, the moon landings were faked and Lord Lucan shot Kennedy.

The Stones are a greater band than the Beatles ever could have been.

Fords are better than GMs.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
No, just the body and the original 50mm lens!

Good little budget camera in its day but the manual adapter was necessary.

I upgraded to an Olympus OM2sp which I loved until I sold it as I could not afford all my hobbies at the time but I am getting back into photography now:bigok:

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
This is becoming a "death chat"....:bigok:....all I need is some of the mushrooms ya' all been eating.....and it will make perfect sense....:lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The ME Super was the best manual film camera ever!
I basically gave up photography as a hobby when my MEs got past the point of mending!
More good steel in them than a Woodlore, more solid than a Mora!
Plastic cameras? I spit on them!

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I can see the point to this thread, why do we rate mora's so highly and then when we buy a custom knife it is completely different from a mora.

Thicker, heavier, more expensive. Are those trade off's worth the imaginary what if my mora explodes theory's (okay maybe just breaks):vio:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE