That one photo...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
Everyone has one photo that they cherish above all else, that one photo that transports them back to a specific place and time. Of course all photos eventually end up replaced by an even greater scene in the mind of that person, but for now...

For me, it's being on the summit of Meall a' Bhuachaille.

BivRNOi.jpg

So what's yours?

:)

*My apologies if a thread like this has already been created.*

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
This one. I went to the woods at an ungodly hour to teach a friend bow drill.
Such a perfect morning we saw loads of roe deer and the bow drill actually worked.

Nice idea for a thread Thoaken.:)

Last edited:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Funnily enough my better half and I were talking about photo's last night, mainly about how they tend to bring back memories for her whilst I tend to be pretty unmoved by them. Then we came across this one from earlier in the year and it brought a massive smile to my face. Taken by BCUK member Bushcraftman earlier on this year (I hope you don't mind me stealing the photo Jordan).

21bn6tg.jpg
[/IMG]

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I really like this one:

Took me back to the summer and good times before :crutch: :(

I look serious for no reason, I'm never serious ;).

Last edited:

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
Great pictures, everyone.

A contender for spot two would be this:

bX7T8v6.jpg

Sight seeing on an An Torr trail in Glencoe with brother and a friend.

Feel free to post your secondary photos if you have one.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
5ymybade.jpg
he8ebaru.jpg
y8u5a2em.jpg
nu3ajyda.jpg
y4ejerum.jpg
ju9uza7e.jpg

All these were taken of me and my wife on our honeymoon in Yosemite. The pic of both of us stood in front of a huge tree. Is general shireman the largest volumetric tree on the planet. Good times :)

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
Nice to see special moments here. For me it is this one:

IMG_2059.JPG

That day I took two good ("non-bushcrafty") friends out on a fishing trip. I fish there more often, and the fjord is always great in the twilight. Shared with friends it was even better.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
This one brings back some good memories, although at the time I was gutted that the walk was over. Twelve days after leaving the west coast at Shiel Bridge this was the first glimpse of the east coast at St Cyrus, feelings of elation (for me feet) and sadness that the journey was over

I like this one too, the day the wife became a bear keeper

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE