Terra Nova or Hilleberg

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikew

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 25, 2005
West Yorkshire
Hi. I am trying to decide between the Tera Nova Voyager XL and the Hilleberg Nalo 2 GT. I'm sure they are both great tents but I would welcome the opinions of anyone with first hand experience.

Thanks

Michael

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I can vouch for the build quality Of TN I have an old ultra Voyager must be 10 yrs old and still performs well to this day its had some real weather thrown at it over the years to. Hillerberg are also great though I am just trying to decide between a laser comp or an Akto, its a chrimbo gift from my old mum but i cannot make my mind up they are both top companies.

Whats your planned usage mine is for lightweight backpacking in the coming year I am thinking of doing the gr20 on Corsica so I am trying to shed some weight. I can also see the treadmill getting a hammering aswell.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I own a nammatj 2GT. It's fab. As most tents at this price level are. I think hilleberg is a bit over Terra Nova, but more expensive and both will probably be well suited anyway. Both these tents are overkill for anything but high altitude climbing expeditions.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm really trying to stay awayfrom this thread as IMHO one is so much better,
don't want to get into a flaming war like at work.
gb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE