Tea heaven sought

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I just went for a fantastic walk in the woods. It was raining, but never mind, I got my Barbour back from repair this morning.

I was trundling along, got a bit thirsty so stopped for a drink under a bit of shade from the rain. There was a small old fire scar and I looked around - it was a superb spot, it would be perfect to have a small fire (permission sought BTW) and brew a spot of Earl Grey.

This brings me to my point. I'm after a metal mug, one that will sit on the bottom of the army water bottle that's in my Barbour pocket, for just this eventuality.

Has anyone got one that they are prepared to swap for either:

A 45l black and grey rucksack (just as tough as a Sabre), or

A 40 chest 12 bore shooting body warmer.(with the stretchy bits for cartridges) in beige. Warm as toast.

Pics available on request

Or anything else I can dig out if I know someone is after it?

Let me know, make me smile in the rain.

Thanks in advance! :eek:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi Dougster,
Don't get your hopes up, I don't have one - but which army is your bottle from, then folk'll know what shape you want.
Also Miggers has just posted about ukkitmonster having Brit ones for £9 - might be worth investigating - no connection etc.

ATB

Ogri the trog

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Our nearest surpless store sells 'em for £3 but they're probably dutch.I'll check them out next time I pass if you still havent got one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE