For Sale Brasswerx (875fps) Ti Pioneer X custom Swiss army knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

XIX

Dec 3, 2017
East
Thinning out some gear starting with this custom Titanium Pioneer X (with scissors) made by Brasswerx (875fps on instagram).
This was ordered by me direct from the maker several years ago when the books were open and I waited about six months for it. It’s probably the most solid/best quality custom SAK you will find and comes with torx screw fittings and a hex wrench hole and cut-out cross design with stonewashed tools.
It has been carried and used as it was intended but it in good condition.
These were very expensive and very sought after now as no longer made.
I’d like £180 ovno posted.
A video of BestDamnEDC reviewing

Brasswerx is worth a watch if you want to know more here:

Attachments

• IMG_1645.jpeg
    IMG_1645.jpeg
    726.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1644.jpeg
    IMG_1644.jpeg
    630.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1647.jpeg
    IMG_1647.jpeg
    714.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1648.jpeg
    IMG_1648.jpeg
    350 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1649.jpeg
    IMG_1649.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1646.jpeg
    IMG_1646.jpeg
    438.5 KB · Views: 92

Alex Morley

Oct 29, 2023
East Sussex
Yes send me a DM mate.
Hi buddy

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Was away with the mrs.

Not sure how to send a DM on this platform. Would you be alright sending me a text/whatsapp to finalise details?

*mod edit to remove number*

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi guys. @XIX can you please drop @Alex Morley a private message. As a new member, he has not yet posted enough to unlock the ability to initiate private message conversations, but will be able to reply.

I have removed the mobile number from the above post, it is a bad idea to share mobile numbers on the open forum since they can (and are) picked up by scammers.

Cheers

Chris

XIX

Dec 3, 2017
East
Hi guys. @XIX can you please drop @Alex Morley a private message. As a new member, he has not yet posted enough to unlock the ability to initiate private message conversations, but will be able to reply.

I have removed the mobile number from the above post, it is a bad idea to share mobile numbers on the open forum since they can (and are) picked up by scammers.

Cheers

Chris
Thanks Chris will do

XIX

Dec 3, 2017
East
Hi buddy

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Was away with the mrs.

Not sure how to send a DM on this platform. Would you be alright sending me a text/whatsapp to finalise details?

*mod edit to remove number*
Alex I have sent you a PM.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE