Tamarack Alan Wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
when i try that link it says "rapidboy, you do not have permission to access this page. "
:confused:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Maybe it's just you RB, you're not allowed to get one of these fine knives just in case you make it finer :D Anyway Tony, it's about time we had a BCUK knife by Alan Wood, the one you had input on is more than good for the job, and it would be a great boon to your rep. I'd buy five - MORE!!! for my mates, it does however need the great Tamarack sheath, which fits like a glove. What say you....

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
My girlfriend bought me an AW for my birthday and my heads spinning with ideas already.
Only a few days to go and then i get this.
432_3295_1.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I'm thinking antler RB, then we could make a club :D Elite Woodlore owners, and the rest....

And I got Alan to make me a 'special' should be here soon.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Any pic's of the antler version ?
I have a couple on order from him at the moment and im hoping to meet up next month to sort out an idea for another.
:rolleyes:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I will get pics up in the next few days, I am currently reviewing all the Woodlores and their Stuart Marsh clones, so i will get comparison pics up ASAP.

As for the Tamarck knife, I highly recommend this, the design is outstanding, and the sheath just rocks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE