Tales from the wild wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
I just watched the last part of this series last night. I have to say I really have enjoyed it. As OldTimer said it's a shame that Ash Die-back may have a terrible impact on his plans. It was good to see that all the squirrels he trapped and killed ended up on the BBQ at his end of year celebration. Both his head and his heart seem to be in the right place. Good luck to him and all others trying to make a go of managing woodland like this.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I just watched the last part of this series last night. I have to say I really have enjoyed it. As OldTimer said it's a shame that Ash Die-back may have a terrible impact on his plans. It was good to see that all the squirrels he trapped and killed ended up on the BBQ at his end of year celebration. Both his head and his heart seem to be in the right place. Good luck to him and all others trying to make a go of managing woodland like this.

That sums up my thoughts very well :) :35:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just caught up on the last of the programs, shame it was not longer but hey, they may do another series........

All the best to the guy lets hope he is successful, I wonder if he would be open to Bushcrafters using it?

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though

+1 to that, an interesting series indeed, i did like it and was informative to a novice like me, Addo and others any comment on the series?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE