"tactical??" bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
For want of a better description ;)

4mm 01 tools steel, oil hardened and tempered. 200mm long, cutting edge 98mm. Handle is Olivewood epoxied to the full tang and pinned. Lovely filework on the spine, representing a Zulu spear.

Although odd in shape, the knife is very comfortable to hold and use.

DSCN0188-1.jpg

DSCN0202-1.jpg

The knife will come with a hand made leather sheath (not made yet) to your choice of colour, black, dark brown or tan.

£65.00 incl P&P &paypal fee

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
Lovely work there JoJo, but if SWMBO finds just one more knife - I think there maybe words.. !!!! :(

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Wow Jojo,
That was a suprise, when I read "Tactical", I expected to see black, angular and entirely unnecessary outside of special forces circles.
Words like "anatomical" or "Ethereal" would be better descriptions for me.

Very nice

Ogri the trog

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Nice work mate, nice to see someone trying something a little different

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thats a pleasant surprise! I too was expecting something with a tanto point.

I like that...a lot!

Red

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Nice work! Graceful lines which usually translate into ease of use and powerful grip. Skillful file work on the spine! Altogether a great little knife! Can't wait to see the leather work.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I was expecting Rambo and came across something altogether more flowing, it looks like a user, but it also looks like it could be quite surgical.

I too like it - very much, but I have enough knives at the moment, and I'm really going off 01.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
Well, I was not expecting that much compliments for this knife :) I was fiddling with some plasticine some while back and based the handle on the shape that came out!

I was in a hurry this morning and couldn't think what to call it, hence the daft name.Thanks guys :)

May be I should double the price........ :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I dont understand this at all???????

That knife is gorgeous! And cheaper than an F1......and not a "me too clone".

If I didn't have my new knife imminent I would snap this one up

I'd love to see a small version of this as a backup / discrete knife!

Red

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
For want of a better description ;)

4mm 01 tools steel, oil hardened and tempered. 200mm long, cutting edge 98mm. Handle is Olivewood epoxied to the full tang and pinned. Lovely filework on the spine, representing a Zulu spear.

Although odd in shape, the knife is very comfortable to hold and use.

DSCN0188-1.jpg

DSCN0202-1.jpg

The knife will come with a hand made leather sheath (not made yet) to your choice of colour, black, dark brown or tan.

£65.00 incl P&P &paypal fee

SOLD. Thanks for looking

tinderbox

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
East Lothian
The guy seems to even have registered just for it ;)

Welcome at BCUK and enjoy your aquisition !

Hi fredcraft,

I appreciate you're pulling my leg, but you've got a point, and it deserves a response. When this knife was first offered for sale I was tempted, but I thought one of the established posters would want it, and it would be rude of me to jump in for it with a first post. I was suprised when I saw it was still for sale today, and at a reduced price. There's only so much temptation a man can withstand, so I bought it.

I do feel that I've taken from this community before giving something back, and I'll try to repay that debt.:sad6:

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Hey there Tinderbox now don't go making an apology. As you correctly stated this knife has been available for a few days now and the fact that you held back is a noble gesture but not necessary IMO. All is fair in love and war and there is nothing in the rules that says otherwise. JoJo's knives are stunning (I now own two :D ;) ) and I am sure you will be absolutely made up with it. Welcome to BCUK :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE