Swiss army knife blade replacement

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hello there. The main blade on my swiss army knife has worn very thin over the years. Is there anywhere/one who can replace such things. The manufactuer does it but only under the lifetime warrenty service. I love this knife and dont want to replace it if I can help it. Any ideas x

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Have heard in the past if you send a knife in to Victorinox for repair, and state it has sentimental value, they'll return it.

Would get clarification from Victorinox before hand though to make sure that still happens.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
it turns out Victorinox mend them. Its free if its a fault and under the lifetime guarantee.. and a maximum of £9 if you want a new blade fitting. The downside is that you have to send it to Switzerland and it takes 3 months. I will buy a spare and send mine away as it was a present and ive had it for years. I think that is worth knowing

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
I had to send 2 back under the guarantee and just thought they would send 2 new ones. Which as far as I can tell they did however they sent me the exact models which surprised the hell out of me. I have a mk1 and a mk2 Huntsman still.
I did make a big mistake when I sent my Leatherman back as I should have said I want it back however it was similar in that the replace or send to the states so it was something like 3 months plus for a repair.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE