Swedish Army Parka M90

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
NOW TRADED!!!!! Swedish Army Parka M90 brand new, only been tried on. It's a size Medium but it swamps me! I'm 5'8" tall with a 44" chest and, it's huge. It's olive green, quilt lined with a fixed, quilt lined hood. I imagine it to be very warm, but big enough for me to wear my Nanok arctic jacket underneath!

Ideally, i'd like to swap this for the small version (have'nt had to say THAT in a fair few years:rolleyes: ) or something similar. Not interested in anything camoflaged though!

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Open to offers of any kind, would'nt mind a 16cm Zebra billy or a 1.6 ltr Tatonka billy. Trade value between £15 - £25. I've seen second hand versions of this coat available for £20 posted so, this being brand new should be around that value.:rolleyes:

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Jed, could you do some measurements of the coat laid flat please?
I've got one that's the correct size (height / weight) for me, but it's like wearing a quilted tent! (trousers are spot on though :))

could you do armpit to armpit, collar to hem down the middle of the back, and armpit to cuff please?

cheers
Steve

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
OK, just over 30" armpit to armpit and just over 39" from where the hood meets the body to the bottom seam. 21" pit to cuff. I know it's designed to be worn over other stuff, but as a medium it seems a little on the large side! :rolleyes:

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Blimey :Wow: - that's even bigger than the one I've already got... What does the size label say? it should be a height (in cm) and a weight (in Kg) mine's 180cm/95Kg

Mine hasn't got a quilted hood though, just a single layer one that rolls into the collar.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
It says 'Att Passa Langdgrupp' 180 and 'Vikt' 65; i'm assuming that's height and weight as there is a red 'Man' next to it with '175 - 185' next to him and '60 - 70' below him. The code number across the top of the 'three crowns ' is M7360-010000-5. As i said before, it is fully quilt lined (not a detachable liner) with the quilted lining continuing up into the fixed hood. It has a hood tab as well, similar to the SASS smock which will hold a rolled up hood in place. It also has a webbing attachment point on the front left chest; looks like it's for a radio. Press stud adjustable cuffs and main zip closure with a press studded storm flap over the zip. It's a hefty piece and, as much as i'd like to keep hold of it until i get fatter (!) i'm not going to get taller (and hopefully not that much fatter!):rolleyes:

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
If it is of any help the '175 - 185' refers to your height in cms and the '60 - 70' refers to your weight in Kilos - thus it is made to fit someone between 175-185 cms in height and 60-70 kilos weight. I have a pair of Swedish army combat trousers (which are brilliant) and it took me ages to figure out how the sizings work but Im fik innit.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
If it is of any help the '175 - 185' refers to your height in cms and the '60 - 70' refers to your weight in Kilos - thus it is made to fit someone between 175-185 cms in height and 60-70 kilos weight. I have a pair of Swedish army combat trousers (which are brilliant) and it took me ages to figure out how the sizings work but Im fik innit.

Cheers Aaron, i thought it may have been similar to our military sizing, but there is no way this is a 60cm chest!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE