sussex group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 30, 2009
Looking to get involved in nature since having my daughter... Starting to acquire equipment, but literally know nothing... really enjoy watching Ray Mears and the idea of discarding my digital possesions and gettting out in the wild... If anyone lives in Brighton or knows good places to go... things to do... meetings etc... PM or email Flipvert@hotmail.com ... many thanks

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Wow! why didn't I notice this thread sooner! I moved to Ashurst Wood last year from Brighton and would be a very enthusiastic participant in any weekend camping type activities or whatever's going on locally... Would love to do something that is child friendly too, as I have a 7yr old budding bushcrafter to entertain :)

Basically what I'm saying is "Hoorah! Spring is nearly here! bring on the foraged meals and camp fires!"

Who's for a St Georges day mushroom hunt? Soon :)

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi Folks

Just come across this thread, If theres room (and the dates are OK) I'd be up for a meet anywhere in the South East.

Cheers

Stewart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE