Sussex Bushcraft group meet for JULY: 27th TO 29th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
1 Neumo
2 Big Stu - yes suffolk is aiming to return to Sussex.. :D
3 TimD +1
4 Hugo
5 Simon H
6 Hemdale
7 Goingnative
8 chairlessBill
9 Swallow + 3

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Yes you can. Come on down from Friday tea time & we are there until 2 something on the Sunday. Look at the site map & find N1, which is quite hidden away. If you can find the ranger car park then just follow the track down till you se us on the left (about 200 yards down)

It can be bit deceiving from the map. When you come off the public Road onto the side road there is a gate into the Ranger Car Park but you don't go in the gate you go past it to get the the camp.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Aaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh. Really torn this time. Got the pass, but got things I need to get sorted and can only do them at weekends.

I'm going to be a last minute yea or nea this time. I've got the chute, so it might be an idea to plan for me not being able to get over with it. But fingers crossed I'll get further through what I've got on and be able to make it.

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
I am now very busy that weekend as my kids are over and I'm working at Bedgebury on the Saturday, but what I may do is pop over Friday afternoon, set up a tent and leave it, then pop back for just Saturday night with my daughters.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
May I ask how old they are Simon. :eek:
Be good to see you mate, hope we are doing plenty of bushy things this meet.

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
They are 5 and 7 mate. My eldest likes the woods a lot, she's even packed a bag of wood up from her local woods in France to bring over. Not sure the little one has the bug yet though, we'll see. Be good to see you too mate, if I don't stay I'll still drop in to give you that leather and hopefully Bill his new sheath too.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
should be there:)

1 Neumo
3 TimD +1
4 Hugo
5 Simon H
6 Hemdale
7 Goingnative
8 chairlessBill
9 Swallow + 3
10 Peter_t

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
1 Neumo
3 TimD +1
4 Hugo
5 Simon H
6 Hemdale
7 Goingnative
8 chairlessBill
9 Swallow + 3
10 Peter_t
11 Manda Panda

And as promised I am hoping to use the new 8L Dutch Oven I bought off someone on this forum to cook up some hearty lamb or beef stew for everyone on Saturday evening.

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
Will you be bringing a seat to sit on by any chance, cant have you sitting on the floor again. :rolleyes:

That reminds me, I bought a new chair a couple of days ago.
I'm slightly worried though, I just noticed it has a lable that says max load 100kg. I'm sure it will be fine:lmao:

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
That camp chair looks good, I've been meaning to make one, I reckon canvas would be good for our meet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE