Summer Smock in Fat Boy Size - Reccomendations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi all

im having no joy finding a lightweight smock for the fuller figure. All I can find in 4xl is the ridgeline euro which will be great come winter but i need something spring/summer. Doesnt have to be waterproof as ive got a poncho for wet weather. Budget is up to £150 but prefer it to be less if poss.

Any links or experiences appreciated

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Hi all

im having no joy finding a lightweight smock for the fuller figure. All I can find in 4xl is the ridgeline euro which will be great come winter but i need something spring/summer. Doesnt have to be waterproof as ive got a poncho for wet weather. Budget is up to £150 but prefer it to be less if poss.

Any links or experiences appreciated

One of these great summer smock and cheap as chips
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Swedish-S...Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item4165ceefdd

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Went for the Swedish snow smock and Mrs Thrills has had the dylon on it today. Looks reet nice. Just need to source some buttons now as the white ones look a bit daft. Thanks for the suggestions

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Went for the Swedish snow smock and Mrs Thrills has had the dylon on it today. Looks reet nice. Just need to source some buttons now as the white ones look a bit daft. Thanks for the suggestions

Canadian slotted buttons are good buddy this is what they put on modern smocks .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE