Suggestions - Knives like these.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pappa

Need to contact Admin...
May 27, 2005
South Wales
www.plot55.com
Hi,

I'm looking for a knife blade to put a handle on myself. I know the kind of style that interest me but I'm having trouble finding examples. I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of other blades/makers of a similar style.

This is the sort of thing I'm after. A 3" blade that's very wide for its length. The Brian Goode 'Sidekick'
SidekickGrip.jpg

Ideally, I'de prefer it to be made in Europe, but anywhere in the world will do.

Regards,

Pappa

Hedgehog

Nomad
Jun 10, 2005
East Sussex
Have you asked on British Blades Forum yet, I'm sure somebody will point you in the right direction or gladly accept a comission.

I can see why you want one, it looks like a very nice knife.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Go to British Blades, they make awesome knives out of things like old motorbike chains!!! There are a number of amazing people over there, and you could get the knife made for you to put a handle on yourself, and then get somebody to make a cool and practical sheath for it. You can't go wrong!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE