Suffolk Bushcraft - 2 Night Christmas Meal Meet - Dec 11th to 13th 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
I would love to say I could come but swmbo is having two ops, one Thursday and one Friday so its going to be a dead cert she isnt going to be well enough to look after our boy on her own. I might see if he wants to go for an "adventure" as he calls it and we will walk up and see you guys.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I would love to say I could come but swmbo is having two ops, one Thursday and one Friday so its going to be a dead cert she isnt going to be well enough to look after our boy on her own. I might see if he wants to go for an "adventure" as he calls it and we will walk up and see you guys.

If you want to pop up for a while, you'll be welcome.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Its good that you guys are going to be still meeting, I am a bit peved as last time I got out was the bushmoot, but hey ho family things....

I will be popping up at some stage, :) not sure when as I have a meeting on Friday afternoon, I'll prob be over from there,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE