stovolution

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Papa Tac

Jul 13, 2012
Codroy Valley, NL, Canada
For your viewing pleasure, after much toil and swearing by the OH & I, our 1st rudimentary you tube video, i.e. slide show with music.
Just some DIY stoves and cookware I've cobbled up over the past year or so, since I first heard the term bushcraft.
Hope you enjoy a little fire from overseas, I'd be glad to answer any questions.
Thanks to all the members here who've contributed their wisdom so freely.
It may not be much, but at least the music is good...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uMFrTMT2wA

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I enjoyed that so much, a really great slideshow with exactly the right music; I sat in silence at the end of it thinking of all the countless hours tinkering with bits of metal and perusing the many scars on my hands, then went and dug out the first woodgas I made and used it for a brew for the first time in years..........many thanks and all the best, mac

Papa Tac

Jul 13, 2012
Codroy Valley, NL, Canada
I enjoyed that so much, a really great slideshow with exactly the right music; I sat in silence at the end of it thinking of all the countless hours tinkering with bits of metal and perusing the many scars on my hands, then went and dug out the first woodgas I made and used it for a brew for the first time in years..........many thanks and all the best, mac

And that, sir, is exactly where I was going. Thank you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE