stove for tapp varrie 7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
sandbender said:
I've just ordered a Zeltofen from Feuerzelte, the people there couldn't be more helpful, even throwing in some extra chimney sections so that the unit would fit my Varrie 9cp. All told it will cost me €149.00 inc postage to the UK.

:)

I found the people at Feuerzelte to be very good to deal with when I got my tipi from them.
I'd looking forward to reading your test report on the stove. The only problem with extra chimney sections is that the extra sections don't fit inside the stove for transport.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
anthonyyy said:
The only problem with extra chimney sections is that the extra sections don't fit inside the stove for transport.

Ahhh! pity, but I could always shove them in the bag for the lavuu

:)

Pics and a report at some point in the coming months.

antwerpman

Apr 29, 2006
belgium
I wouldn't do that , the stove pipes will have some soot that would make your tent very dirty. Don't forget to buy something to clean the stove pipes after using the stove. I use a brust to clean bottles

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
antwerpman said:
I wouldn't do that , the stove pipes will have some soot that would make your tent very dirty. Don't forget to buy something to clean the stove pipes after using the stove. I use a brust to clean bottles

Good point and good idea, no doubt I can find something to keep the extra pipes seperate in the tent bag during transport.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE