spring clean out!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
i have some gear that is taking up valuable space, that either i can swap or exchange. all of it is good hardly used condition (unless stated)

Black Arktis side pouch gone

Dry suit (red) (slightly too small for me I’m 6ft and quite overweight) needs new wrist seals but otherwise fine (usable as it is!)and ideal for canoeing!)
ee16806a.jpg
COLLECT ONLY as postal prices would be huge!!

Dutch army roll mat same as british one but thicker and softer. (good condition) (shown next to rucksack in picture below!)
(may be expensive to post! :rolleyes: )

wet suit boots size 11 (46/47) (hardly used)
basically all black neoprene sides and a flexable rubber foot with a zip up the side.

rockclimbing shoes/boots size 11 (46)(hardly used)
eaaebee2.jpg

meraklon sleeping bag liner blue (well used but functional)

Petzl zoom head torch purple/black(with removable AA battery adapter(need new strap but in working order)

PLCE waterbottle pouch (painted black otherwise good but used condition)
eaae9e70.jpg
eaae9e6e.jpg

a USA black nylon water carrier/bladder like an early camelbak (used condition needs some work)

US Gregory external frame rucksack an american rucksack, designed to carry serious heavy loads high up, I'm 6ft tall and the frame is above my head, the sack comes off easily personaly i never liked the sack it has some strange features, but the frame is fantastic, the whole frame is black or aluminium, so any colour sack will "go" with it, i immagine an alice pack type bag would fit quite well on it.
eaaebed3.jpg

the pack comes off very easily in under 1 minute
eaaebecb.jpg

the pack frame can be used to carry other objects like barrels for canoeing!
eaaebec4.jpg

Terranova/wildcountry quasar, two man 4 season tent, no poles or pegs, well used, and some parts need replacing/fixing but it has plenty of life left in it.
this is the free standing inner
eaaebeda.jpg

looking through the tent to 2nd door with the outer on,
eaaebed4.jpg

cream/sand colour flysheet,
eaae9e68.jpg

it's a tent reccomended by Ray mears , and used on the film "Touching the void"
i've included some cheep glassfibre poles but it really needs proper alloy ones!)

not sure how much it's all worth swap wise but i need to free up the space.

stuff i'm after
any other Genuine survival equipment(i've a collection),
a BCUK group buy under quilt (any condition/ ie if burn holes or ripped, i'm a dab hand with a sewing machine ;) )
or make me an offer ;)

cheers
Richard

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
waiting for reply from Kobalt01 about the Mod fishing kit.

the quasar tent is still available!

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:lmao:
Really thick!
probably an inch thick most roll mats i've seen are half that!
it's quite bulky rolled but will easily fit on a normal rucksack, if you travel by vehicle it won't be an issue.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE