South Wales meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Methinks I have a plan........

I'm sure no one would be too averse to having TWO meetups in one month! (Just don't tell your wives...)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
capacious said:
Methinks I have a plan........

I'm sure no one would be too averse to having TWO meetups in one month! (Just don't tell your wives...)

That sounds like a very good plan!:D

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
To be honest, I'm commited to the 4th now, but I might be able to do an overnighter instead of a weekend later in the month as well :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
rik_uk3 said:
To be honest, I'm committed to the 4th now, but I might be able to do an overnighter instead of a weekend later in the month as well :)

If I put the 4th May trip off by two weeks, it will bugger up my planned summer schedule to tell the truth

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
capacious said:
Ok, everyone seems set on the 4th so I guess it's just gona have to wait :( Goddam rowing...

Don't worry, if all goes to plan, there will be meets on a regular basis in South Wales ;) :cool:

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
OK, this has seemed to have turned into a parallel thread. Sorry if you guys can’t make the original dates (4th May) but due to commitments we are unable to make any later dates. You guys are quite welcome to attend any future meets, or as you seem to be doing setting up one of your own meets. Maybe to save on any confusion for anyone looking in, I think you may want to set up a separate thread. Just a thought!

ATB
Nigel

Lee_shanahan

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2007
South Wales
rik_uk3 said:
Can we have a head count as to who is coming along on the 4th, either post here or PM please

ta very much

Alrite rik mate, ai i am well up for this meet, i have asked luke to ask you about the details but he still hasnt told me much bout it yet lol.

Hello folks
if no one has any objection I'd quite like to tag along for the w/e of the 4th, and pick up some tips and hints.
After some hasty negotion with the powers that be, it appears that the price is a weeks posh camping in the wye valley or some such :D ... but hey who am I to haggle to much about that.

Cheers Tim

L

lukeuk2

i shall be there. count me in. might try out my hammock (try my best to sleep the whole night in there :lmao: :lmao: )

hope i dont keep everyone up with my snoring.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE