some of my kit for sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
I was at the charity shop and came across an old ladys sheep skin hat.My wife thought i was mad when i tried it on lol.This is what i did with it.sew kit 005.jpgsew kit 006.jpgsew kit 007.jpgsew kit 008.jpgsew kit 017.jpgI also made a phone cover from a sheep skin baby mit it will help stop the cold geting to the phone.sew kit 018.jpgsew kit 019.jpgI love charity shops:) ...On my trip to Sweeden last year i did not have any way of fasening gear to my tobogon i only had para cord. So to save time on the next trip i have threaded shock cord thru my webbing and added boat hooks i got from ebay. Now i can load my tobogon in seonds rather than minites and when i want to access a bag i can quick if i neads to grab another layer or a tool.sew kit 010.jpgsew kit 014.jpgsew kit 015.jpgsew kit 016.jpg I think this sort of tobogons are very good but the only down side is when you try to roll them back up to get them in your bag.The way me and mad dave did it was to work as a team next to the firer to try and warm up the plastic, we did it in about 45 minites using rachit straps and one of us siting on them ,when one rolled it but it was about minus 30.This time we will try and do it in a building like the airport.If any one is thinking of making one of the roll up tobogons hear is a very good link http://www.ice-raven.co.uk/html/load_carrying.html . I know Teepee has doen a thread on making them but i can not find it so if you can let me know wher it is so i can put it on this thread that will be ace thanks :) ...

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Looking good mate. I reckon a fur trimmed sofa should be in everyones kit list:D seriously though the smock looks great and the seek stove will be great in that shelter

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE