Some fixed blades for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hello folks,

In my efforts to thin down the numbers, here are five for sale.

1. Sold Puma White Hunter. 10½”overall length. 6" blade with 2½” sharpened section on top edge and 1" serrated section on bottom edge of blade. This knife is in mint condition. £70
PumaHunter.jpg

2. Sold Cold Steel Sisu. Features a 4” Plain Edge San Mai III steel blade and a 4½” Micarta handle. Brand new. £65
Sisu.jpg

3. Sold Buck 692 Vanguard. 4” Drop Point Satin finished 420HC stainless steel blade. Textured rubber handle with brass guard, trim and butt. 8½” Overall length. Includes a heavy duty black nylon sheath. Can't remember having used it - so mint condition. £20
Buck.jpg

4. Sold Al Mar Shiva. Al Mar Shiva. 5½” blade length. 4½” handle length. 10" overall length. Weight is 5oz. Laminated VG-10 Cobalt Stainless Steel Blade. Nickel Silver Hilt/Guard. Black Micarta Wrapped Around a Full Tapered Tang. My second one of these, this one is brand new. £80
Shiva.jpg

5. Sold Benchmade Resistor Fixed Blade. Model 220, Limited Edition first run number 226 of 1000. 154CM Stainless steel with hardness of Rc58-60. Gotham swedge blade. Thick G10 handles. Includes moulded Kydex sheath with belt loop. 3 ½” blade length and 7¾” overall length, 4½ ounces weight. Just got this is a deal on BB so it's as new. £40.
Resistor.jpg

Here they are on my shelf. First picture, the Puma is top right. Second picture, Left column - top is Shiva, under it is the Sisu and at the bottom is the Buck. Right column - top is the BM Resisitor.
Top.jpg

Btm.jpg

Prices include Royal Mail 1st class signed. All are available on the internet if you'd like to check specs or new value. I've them priced to shift cause I'm running out of room, friends. Plus, I don't have a history of being too hard to deal with, i'd like to think :D

Mark

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
That Buck Vanguard has "Put a new handle on me!" written all over it. I'll take it for £20 if you can take Paypal Mark.
PM me details and I'll send the ££.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Loads of pretty things there, what do you think of the Ritter fixed blade ?
I quite fancy one when funds permit but i haven't heard much about them.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Fantastic blade on the Ritter, Lawrence, but I think that the handle could have been a bit thicker as it tends to break away from your hand easily when slicing and that's a pet hate of mine. If it wasn't for that great deep blade I'd nearly move it on ;)

Mark

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Isn't that a Nexus 7 hiding away at the back there Mark? If so have you "put it through its paces"?

Red

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
British Red said:
Isn't that a Nexus 7 hiding away at the back there Mark? If so have you "put it through its paces"?

Red

Indeed it is, Red.

I'm nearly obsessive about caring for personal articles such as knives and fishing reels. My knives are dried and ren waxed after every outing and put on the shelf where you see them and the sheaths are cleaned and labelled so that I can reach for the one needed without a fuss later. It only takes about five minutes :)

Although It's sitting idle at the back there I do use it fairly often. I can recommend them as one of the best around - the Nexus is a great knife. I first used it when I went down to Lough Corrib back in the Summer. As it was new at the time and I didn't want to be caught with no heavy knife if the worst happened, I took the A2 down as well. The Nexus did very well indeed and it now goes out on all my wee outings when I take a Kelly kettle or fancy some blackthorn or hazel sticks - it's unbeatable for me when I go to do any light cutting or splitting.

WhichDoctor

Nomad
Aug 12, 2006
Shropshire
Don't mind me, I'll just sit here in the corner and stair longingly for a while (hmm, All the pretty shiny things, so shiny and expensive :() *sob* :lmao:

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
bushwacker bob said:
BLIMEY.
and thats without the Alan Woods! :burnout:

This has to be one of the longest winded sales threads i've been involved in, so in keeping with that style - what about my traditional wee Nordic scandi knives too. Here they are pictured below (top right bunch on the shelf) I might as well show them off, too :lmao:

Now, we're off for a wee walk through a howling wet gale to my sister's home for a tipple and a bit of craic. I'll see you all later on, folks!

Mark

Md.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE