Some bits for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

spirit-bear

Due to some recent personal problems i am having to get rid of alot of stuff that i will not be using for some time so is pointless hanging on to.

Payment will be via bank transfer, cheque or postal order sorry no paypal.
all prices include p+p but you are also welcome to collect.

Hennessy hammock set, which includes.. ultralight explorer hammock, super hex rainfly, super shelter bottom cover, 2x sets snakeskins, tree huggers (non hennessy) and some funnel webs for catching rain water from guy lines. This is a superb setup and one of the items i wouldnt mind hanging onto so in no rush to sell this. SOLD SOLD

backpacking light honey stove, used a couple of times.. sold to andy2112 pending usual...
Goretex army dpm bivvy bag... sold to slammer187 pending usual..
LED tent lights... £11
mora Spoon knife ... Sold to savagewolfrm pending usual...
Web tex wash kit with natural soap, natural peppermint toothpaste, shaver and cream, tooth brush, some alcohol hand rub and mirror.. £10
Hat ... Sold to savagewolfrm pending usual...
energizer led headlight £8
Knife £7

Any other item not listed in the shots you fancy to add then £2 each or a tad more for postage if there on there own.

bushy002.jpg

bushy003.jpg

bushy004.jpg

bushy005.jpg

bushy006.jpg

bushy007.jpg

bushy001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spirit-bear

Hi there

could i ask what size the hat is, but would definatley like the mora spoon knife please

Not sure on size of hat nothing written inside it ? i would say i have a average size head and fits fine if that helps lol ?... or i could measure the inside diam of the hat for you if you like ?
cheers.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
ah go on then Ill have the hat and mora spoon knife if both still going, just send me address and will post cheque of to you for the amount of 20 quid

S

spirit-bear

Goretex bivi bag please, assuming it is waterproof and still in good nick.
Cheers
Rat

Hi sorry but slammer187 has said he wants this so at the moment it is sold pending payment.. will let you know if anything falls through.
Cheers...

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Can you put me down for the Hennessy hammock set please.

Will PM you about payment later today.

Cheers

James

S

spirit-bear

Hi guys, Replied to a couple of your pm's
last few days have been a bit hectic, will sort out the other replys hopfuly tonight, or tomorrow am once im off from work.

Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE