Some Bergans Lavvo pics for Shewie,

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I was lookig at stu's last night and wondered if just few holes drilled trought the top plate down each side would make it possible to attach a plate or a simple box water tank one side and a rack on the other, the top of the plate/waterbox would be an added warmer and the rack either a stand or a clothes dryer. Both with supports that rest on the rail one side and the handle on tother.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I was lookig at stu's last night and wondered if just few holes drilled trought the top plate down each side would make it possible to attach a plate or a simple box water tank one side and a rack on the other, the top of the plate/waterbox would be an added warmer and the rack either a stand or a clothes dryer. Both with supports that rest on the rail one side and the handle on tother.

dude, feel free to butcher it if you want,....

i trust your engineering prowess

i think,......

erm,.....

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE