Snupak Pile Shirt £40, Alpkit Down Filet £40 (slight ding)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
ALL SOLD

The temperature is dropping and my kit cupboard is bulging so its time to pass on some kit that is not being used and keep someone else warm. First to PM.

Everyone should know by now that I am fairly spot on with my descriptions of conditions of items I sell.

First up is a worn once Alpkit Filet (Large). RRP £70. I wore it out once and managed to prod a minute hole in it the size of a pin-head (doh!). I have been meaning to mend it. It would not take much but its been sitting in my cupboard for a year unused and unloved and I have decided to sell this and the above and get a down jacket with sleeves. It only requires a couple of stitches (if that) or some of this http://www.tauntonleisure.com/mcnett...m_nooverride=1 and it will be as good as. If someone wants to do a 5 min mend on it then its a great bargain at £35 including insured UK P&P

alpkit1.jpg

Alpkit2.jpg

Alpkit3.jpg

SPF - Second up is the classic Snugpak Pile Shirt (large) - rrp is over £80. Not to be confused with the cheaper Snugpak Pile Elite Shirt. Its been used a handful of times. Its warm, hardwearing, has not been washed yet and is in A1 condition. No abrasions or tears or obvious signs of wear. I guess a delicate wash would fluff the pile up a bit more but that's it. I may venture in saying its more shop-soiled than anything else....so lets call it 'nearly new'. £35 including UK insured postage.

Last edited:

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Well. Its not a large large...more of a medium large ;)

Half the price of a new one...albeit with a minute hole...and only worn once...is a bit of a steal. I'll let this run for a few days and then sell it at work.

LBL

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Well. Its not a large large...more of a medium large ;)

Half the price of a new one...albeit with a minute hole...and only worn once...is a bit of a steal. I'll let this run for a few days and then sell it at work.

LBL

Sadly I'm a small large though. Great price though, mate, I can't believe it's still for sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE