snow drops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
I'm also in SE London - Sydenham, which part are you?

My snow drops are poking through but not in flower.

But, the daffodils are ahead of them. This is not a surprise as that batch of bulbs have been flowering really early every year and are clearly a different variety from the norm, but it doesn't seem right.

rich59 said:
I'm also in SE London - Sydenham, which part are you?

My snow drops are poking through but not in flower.

But, the daffodils are ahead of them. This is not a surprise as that batch of bulbs have been flowering really early every year and are clearly a different variety from the norm, but it doesn't seem right.
hiya mate im just outside croydon.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
its a bit cold up here in edinburgh at the moment but the snowdrops are just starting to pop above the ground

useless

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Hampshire, UK
When the snow drops flower where you are it is time to crack open a bottle and celebrate! The earth is warming up, nature is starting her spring thing, and that's a good reason to have a small party.

I admire those snow drops. Something so delicate willing to reach up when it's still harsh and cold. It's a small plant with a lot of attitude!

Paul

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
taking about plants with attitude...

theres an oriental mustard called green in snow that keeps growing through frost and snow (hence the name). its been freezing recently here in scotland and i'm just about to have some (fresh from the garden) for tea.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE