Side Pouches on a Karrimor Sabre 60-100

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
K

katesdad

I keep reading that it's possible to fit side pouches on a Karrimor Sabre 60-100.

Anyone know how? There aren't any clips top and bottom, the zips are for the expandable panel (.. as far as I can see). The only bit that might work are the side compression straps through the pouches loops. defintely not a PLCE set up.

Or am I missing something? I'd love to drop a couple of pouches on. Not for MORE weight, just so that everything is inside, rather than bolted on the outside.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
There are two versions of the 60-100, one has PLCE clips to attach side pockets (All green).
The other model has expandable zipped side pockets (Green but with a black panel at the front).
Hope this helps,

PREPER......... :)

K

katesdad

Thanks all ... looks like a trip to the shoe mender to get a bit of sewing done.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Not in the three years I've been selling them.
All currently available Karrimor SF bags above 45l capacity are PLCE compatible.
;)

The 'problem' is the OP hasn't advised how old the 60-100 he has is...

It could be one of the early ones or the interim one with the black 'crampon' patch or the 'latest version'... It might even be a Condor 60-100...

If it's a 'new' one without the PLCE zips then something might be amiss...

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Not in the three years I've been selling them.
All currently available Karrimor SF bags above 45l capacity are PLCE compatible.
;)

Lurch,
There are two versions, I have seen both with my own eyes!
The earlier ones with the black front panel aren't PLCE compatable. The latest versions are.
I have an early Condor 60-100 also just to confuse matters, it is all olive in colour and also isn't PLCE compatable (at least the version I have isn't!).
Karrimor have been around for a good while and have produced lots of excellent sacks. The early versions and the latest SF versions being the best.
Well I think so anyway.

PREPER............ :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE