Sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jon Mawer

Forager
May 2, 2006
Taunton, Somerset
I think it was on British Blades that I read about someone selling leather sheaths for clippers and 780's on eBay, but I cant find anything on there. Can anyone help?

Burnt Ash

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
East Sussex
Jon Mawer said:
I think it was on British Blades that I read about someone selling leather sheaths for clippers and 780's on eBay, but I cant find anything on there. Can anyone help?

There don't seem to be any on the current ebay.co.uk listings, but if you enter 'bushcraft knife', a seller called ukexchange often lists them. You'd probably find them in the completed sales listings for that category.

That said, Rapidboy does make good sheaths.

Burnt Ash

RichUK

Jul 13, 2005
Staffordshire Moorlands
Jon Mawer said:

I've had two custom sheaths from ukexchange and both have been great sheaths. I would contact ukexchange and ask if he would make you one.

Rocket

Mar 30, 2006
Isle of Wight
leon-1 said:
Hi Stu, that model is the 780. So the ukexchange make them.

I have made my own and would say that it is definitely giving it a go if you get a chance.

Will keep an eye out, thanks.

Stu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE