Sheath options for Svord Drop Point

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rykochet

Jun 21, 2004
california
I received the knife yesterday and I am looking at upgrading the sheath. I was curious to know what other owners of this particular knife are using inlieu of the standard sheath.

fa11en ange1

Forager
Jun 20, 2005
Dover, Kent
www.fragraceandgame.com
I'm using the standard sheath for mine, however I have used some Paracord to customise it slightly. First I used a length of paracord to wrap around the sheath and through the belt loop. This has the benefit of closing the hole that you could cut your belt through and it also tightens the grip of the sheath on the knife so it doesn't fall out when inverted. Then I made a length of plait from paracord which I looped through the belt hole to making a loop for hanging the sheath from my belt. Finally I used a short length of paracord to make a lanyard for the knife to ease it's removal from the sheath. Overall I'm quite please with it, although would like to eventually replace the cord with strips of leather. However it was very cheap and easy for a novice like me to do. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE