Self reliance outfitters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I just thought I would mention good service as its due.
I recently bought a bottle a cup set from the above (completely forgot HH do them!!) it was a good price gen2 set. When it arrived the holes in the cup didn't line up with the slots in the lid, tried to contact them and found I couldn't use the online form as it didn't recognise our UK phone numbers, anyway, eventually found an email address and sent of email with pic to show problem it was a while before I got a reply as I hadn't used the proper channels I suppose but a reply I got offering a refund etc I explained that I had worked round the issue attaching a wire bail arm and had since used the set but I would accept a bottle hanger as a gesture..
Next thing I know I received an email to say they are sending me an item and I thought it was the bottle hanger so imagine my surprise when delivered was a brand new cup and lid.
So credit where it's due I would have been very happy with a bottle hanger but to receive a new cup and lid well!! 😀😀😀😎😎👍👍👍 to reliance outfitters

Sent from somewhere?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE