Scarpa ZG10 GTX boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will Bowden

Tenderfoot
Jan 23, 2009
Exmoor
www.MuddyRedLandRover.co.uk
It occurred to me yesterday that my boots were getting a bit free of tread so finding this post prompted me to have a quick look online.

Those Scarpas seem to have mixed reviews. I'd buy Scarpa boots again they have been good when I have had them before and my brother loves his, not sure they are the same boot but they look similar, his may be an older version. I can't imagine Scarpa would market a boot that leaked as freely as the complainers say, I reckon they haven't grasped the fact that there is a big hole in the top of a boot where water can get in ;)

Will :)

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
I had a pair of these boots and could not fault them ,but as Rich says they take a bit of breaking in but once you have done so they are great boots .
I had mine for four years and gave them a very very hard time and thousands of miles of long and short distance walks before they gave the ghost..
I will get another pair soon once i have killed the boots i have just now

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE