Satuarday 4 july

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 26, 2009
Bolsover
Hi, Im new to this website and wondered if there were any members that fancied getting together next satuarday, to have a walk, natter and share some bushcraft tips.
At the moment I'm undecided between sherwood forest and the curber edge in the peak district as I live in between, so if any one is interested then, leave a reply.
I would like to get to meet some of the members, and share some tips etc.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm up at a meet in Scotland next weekend but I'll be up for other dates no doubt.

I'm in Leeds so I'm only an hour away (ish)

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I could be up for this too. Let me know what dates etc and I will see whats int he family diary.

Matthew if you fancy a midweek bimble I can wangle times during the week with a bit of planning as I work for myself and from home so let me know.

Andy

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
eyup antonino, welcome to BCUK. I live just down the road from you in holmewood and i'd be more than happy to join you for a walk and a natter this weekend. i hardly ever manage to get on here because i don't have an internet at home so i've you my number in a PM. cheers,
stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE