Rural Accomodation near M3/M4???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Hi! Just an off chance, but has anyone got any rural accomodation going near the M3/M4 between say, Newbury and Heathrow? Anything considered, even caravan, but studio/flat etc would do! Must be self contained and private. Anything considered! Had more than enough of London.....

Batfink

Forager
Jul 18, 2004
Newbury, Berks, UK
www.alexpye.net
I really feel for you there! I used to commute daily from Newbury to London - and it's probably less pleasant than living in the City to be honest - whilst all my mates knocked off work at 1730 with me, they could go straight home and chill out - I still had a good 2 hours commuting ahead of me!

Anyways, I'll keep an eye open in Newbury - although you'll be paying well over the odds. The property market around here is still going really, really strongly!

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
UPDATE:

I have been offered a job doing what I do covering Gloucester, Swindon, Banbury and Oxford. This is very, very tempting as the money is absolutely ace, for a lot less work and stress. So now I am searching in this area. From what I know of the area the Cotswolds is fantastic! Absolutely ideal for what I want. The rent is a lot cheaper too!

So does anyone know of anything in this area instead??? Does anyone live around here?

Thanks everyone!

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Where would you be looking i.e. towns I live in bucks its a bit too far east for you but I’ve looked in those areas and might be able to point you in the right direction

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE