Rough Close ~ Midlands ~ July '11 Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Unfortunately it looks quite possible that work is going to interfere big time. Boo.

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
karl82[tbc]
luckylee.
Cliv
Twodogs
Mesquite + 3 (tbc)
AndyBB (subect to work)
MartinK9 (TBC)
Andy T + 1 (tbc)
Wayland and Debs.
TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
PeterH (TBC but increasingly unlikely due to work)
Elines
Skaus84
Priam (TBC Due to work)

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi guys,

I am pleased to say that i will be coming along to this meet. Is there a contact number someone can message me in case i cant find you when i arrive?

Thanks, and see you all there!

Ja

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
karl82[tbc]
luckylee.
Cliv
Twodogs
Mesquite + 3 (tbc)
AndyBB (subect to work)
MartinK9 (TBC)
Andy T + 1 (tbc)
Wayland and Debs.
Elines
Skaus84
Priam

Debs and I will probably be on site quite early. look for the scruffy red van and you won't be far adrift.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Thanks Wayland,

See you all on Friday, Idont know what time i will arrive but will be setting off from Ashton about 4:00pm

Priam.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Meet List:

decorum
karl82[tbc]
luckylee.
Cliv
Twodogs
Mesquite + 3 (tbc)
AndyBB (subect to work)
MartinK9 (TBC)
Andy T + 1 (tbc)
Wayland and Debs.
Elines
Skaus84
Priam
Muddy Boots (landing saturday morning) TBC

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
im not sure if im going to make this one as i pulled/tore my lowerback muscle on saturday when i was unloading a donerbike off the back of the van i stupidly reached out and grabed it to stop it falling off the tail lift i saved it and the fairing from damage but hurt my back severly. if i can drive by saturday i will try stop in to say hi if thats ok but i dont see much chance of camping out.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Dave, will be great to see you - need a full report of your trip. :)

Karl, sorry to hear that mate, I can bring a camp cot if you want to sleep off the floor.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
thanks for the well wishes guys. Thanks for the offer of the Cot bed Martin i will have to see how im doing closer to the time.My torse is still in a locked bent over to the left like a bannana position at the moment.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Hi guys I've got a few odds and sods to get rid of that i will sort out for the weekend PM if you are interested.

(1) DD Poncho as newish £10
(2) Desert DPM Army Basha in stuff sack £10
(3) Green DPM Goretex Jacket £20 fits me (issued)
(4) DPM Map case £5

I'll have a dig round tonight and see if there is anything else as above PM and I'll bring it or it's staying at home.

Last edited:

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Warbonnet has just arrived, system upgrade at work is going well (touch wood) so hopefully I am going to be able to come and play!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE