Romanian ventile smocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oggydoggy202

Mar 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi, I bought one of these over the head smocks and I am very impressed. The front pockets are somewhat odd, but once you get used to the whole lay out, it's a bloody good garment. Very well made. I would not want to use the smock in very cold wet conditions, guess it O.K. for Spring, summer and autum. Have proofed with home made stuff which is working well. I work outdoors in the Peak Park, North York moors and Dartmoor alot and this jacket has been very good. 9 out of ten I would say.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi, I bought one of these over the head smocks and I am very impressed. The front pockets are somewhat odd, but once you get used to the whole lay out, it's a bloody good garment. Very well made. I would not want to use the smock in very cold wet conditions, guess it O.K. for Spring, summer and autum. Have proofed with home made stuff which is working well. I work outdoors in the Peak Park, North York moors and Dartmoor alot and this jacket has been very good. 9 out of ten I would say.

Proof it as little as possible. Wash it as little as possible. Lukewarm by hand with a few pure soap flakes or techwash. Only use a cotton proofing product, and never wax it. I didnt wash my ventile jacket, for four months.
Looks like a good un.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE