Rogue Ranger Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi Guys,
Im sure that there are a few pairs of these lurking around the forum, my question is how well do these stand up to use?. I see the review by Chris is now over a year old, do you still have them and are they standing up well to use?.
Many thanks guys
louis

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I've had a pair for about 5 months now and they are still pretty good - they look 'used' but they aren't falling apart or anything, though. Three months isn't really enough, I know - I was also hoping that Chris would update his review too.

Just for your info, I found that sweaty feet led to white salt marks appearing on the outside of the boot. I brushed this off and used some dubbin to nourish the leather and this seemed to help.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
I had the ranger boots and they weren't brilliant - but as with any footwear it is so subjective that you can't really tell other people whether or not they are any good. They are definitely built to last, though.

Jake

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
I can't really help. Just bought mine. Sitting here with wet feet after giving them a good soaking :) First impressions are that they're fine. The leather is very supple. Not wateproof though. More a light trail/stalking boot for dry conditions.
Pablo.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
My wife knows all about these boots. The soles marks the flooring ,the good lady
can track me all around the house :yikes:
But i find them really comfortable to wear and i would buy another pair.
cheers .

Steve K

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2004
Eastleigh, Hampshire
I've had mine for the best part of a year. I love them and wear them out of choice unless it's really wet or I'm going to walk some distance. As its been said they do need to be dubbed if you want to avoid wet feet.

CC's review reflected my experiences exactly.

cheers
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE