Ribz for swaps etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
ALL NOW GONE

Whilst in the US recently, I came across the following website http://www.ribzwear.com/

This looked a really neat idea - basically two storage pouches on a harness that sit around your chest/ribs that you can wear with a rucksack, or on their own. Either way, it means that you can get easy access to stuff without having to remove a rucksack, and a really comfy way to carry a small load for a bimble or fishing for example. (also ideal for a BOB! So I ordered one (including tax and delivery, came to about $70 (circa 45 quid). However, when they delivered, it appeared that they had a special offer on, so I received 4 sets - one olive green, two mountain camo and one ultralight grey/blue (this one is slightly smaller but only 7 oz compared to the 12 oz of the others.) So I have a couple to swap! Equivalent value say 16 pounds posted. Look well-made and very comfortable to wear wqith fully adjustable strapping and zips etc.

Obviously I'd take a Woodlore as a swap:) Other than that, looking for an army bergen/basha/quality poncho (genuine US or Dutch Army for example), tarp, hammock or WHY.

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Green and mountain camo sold STF

Only Ultralight blue-green left. Anyone with a Trangia 25 or Meta 50 interested in a px?

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Andy interested in the grey/blue. I have a DD hammocks, hammock without the bug net, a Scout I think or a pair of Stainless Dutch mess tins.

If these aren't of interest, give me a bit more of an idea and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks

Phill

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Decided i'm gonna make my own out of some pouches I already have and some webbing and ladder locks.

Shouldn't be too difficult judging by the pics on the Ribz website.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE