Review: Brodequin hand-made boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
They are great in the woods and whatnot, not too bad in the snow bit slippy here and there. Heres picture for you

cimg2542sc.jpg

Dreadhead

UPDATE:

Well, 3 years on and I am still wearing these boots daily :) I have now had them through several summers and winters, wore them for the duration of our travels in Norway/Sweden, and still absolutely love them.

After all this time, the sole was beginning to wear more than I could keep fixing with shoe goo, so I sent them off to Brodequin to have a new sole fitted. Whilst they had the sole off, they also kindly repaired any worn stitching, and the new sole has really brought these boots back to life. I feel like I have a brand new pair of shoes again, very happy customer indeed!

As you can see they have aged well, pictured with the new soles :)

DSC_0017 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

DSC_0016 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
To be fair these look great! i've been thinking of saving for a pair for over a year now and wish i'd just taken the plunge! Can i ask do you polish/treat them at all?

Dreadhead

To be fair these look great! i've been thinking of saving for a pair for over a year now and wish i'd just taken the plunge! Can i ask do you polish/treat them at all?

Aye I try and treat them with sno seal or dubbin as often as I can as I said they have lost any sort of natural waterproofing around the seams. Although it seems like Brodequin have re-sealed the seams after putting the new sole on so hopefully they will be a little better now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE