Ready meals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
Found these at Morrisons, tried the spicy Mexican, very nice supposedly for two but plenty for one. But the best thing for me is the price, £2 per bag! In my opinion better value and very tasty compared to some of the more well known offerings. So went back and got a few more! ;

That's a good find. Compares very favourably to the wayfayrer boil in bags in terms of calories, and a bit cheaper too. I find the wayfayrers tasty but a bit on the greasy side, which makes my stomach feel disquieted. So I'll be trying these.

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Found these at Morrisons, tried the spicy Mexican, very nice supposedly for two but plenty for one. But the best thing for me is the price, £2 per bag! In my opinion better value and very tasty compared to some of the more well known offerings. So went back and got a few more! ;

I like to have them with some home made marinated lamb kebabs or a nice rib eye steak from Aldi added, maybe some flat bread to scoop it up with.

Reactions: woodspirits

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
I do have them when I’m on an overnight, it just fills the gap between a properly cooked meal and a ready meal, adding some “carbohydrate” to the meat , although, to be honest, I’ve not checked what it is, but it replaces the potato and veg or salad I’d normally have with a nice steak. :)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I do have them when I’m on an overnight, it just fills the gap between a properly cooked meal and a ready meal, adding some “carbohydrate” to the meat , although, to be honest, I’ve not checked what it is, but it replaces the potato and veg or salad I’d normally have with a nice steak. :)

Or the almost obligatory tins of all day breakfast or beans and sausage.;) plenty of choice out there, but these will do me for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: matarius777

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE