Ray Mears Woodlore Pro knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fjellstorm

Jan 30, 2014
Kassel,Germany
Hello guys,

I am looking for the above mentioned knife, a woodlore pro. If somebody would like to sell it please tell me, I'll be happy to buy it .

Regards

Max

UKYanky

Tenderfoot
Jan 25, 2017
Grantham
Is there any reason why this is so expensive. I see a lot of similar looking knives that are much cheaper. I ask because Im new to this, I just have a Mora carbon Steel knife but would like a good bushcraft knife also.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Is there any reason why this is so expensive. I see a lot of similar looking knives that are much cheaper. I ask because Im new to this, I just have a Mora carbon Steel knife but would like a good bushcraft knife also.

The branding and the design and quality standards said brand suggests. Also, history suggests Woodlore model knives resell very well with the right circumstances. The maker also recently sadly passed away, and this means there are not many of this model around.

UKYanky

Tenderfoot
Jan 25, 2017
Grantham
Ok, thanks for the reply. That is interesting. Spending alot of money on a knife is a big decision and one I feel Im not qualified to make just yet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE