Ray Mears field craft and carving released very soon!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
I emailed them, as i imagine lots did, thats why i apologised in advance. the email reads as follows.....

Hello
Thanks for your e-mail, and no need to apologise!

I’m very sorry to report that these particular books have in fact been postponed indefinitely. Unfortunately that is the only news we have at present; sorry to disappoint you.

Kind regards,

Steven Bullen
Senior Merchandiser
Woodlore Limited

SORRY TO BE THE BRINGER OF BAD NEWS TO THE FORUM

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Hi Wayne

I do not know if you have seen this DVD, it has good reviews on the web.
I have just ordered myself a copy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carving-Sw...1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321204947&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Chas

Its excellent, well worth buying and he takes you through spoons as well as the bigger items.
A cheap and great way to get the top info around. I like the adze work too on the dvd and i'm just finishing a bowl mate to start bowls and kuksa.
Robins book should be out in the new year which im sure will be excellent as he spent time with willie.

robin wood

Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Robin do you have another on the way too then?
I only have one on the way, it is called spooncarving but focuses on teaching knife and axe carving technique with a gallery of designs for inspiration. It has been with the publishers a year but was held up due to illness in the publishers family. It's now due January I am going through proofs at the moment. As anyone who has published books will tell you when you first think you have finished writing your book you are probably about half way there.

robin wood

Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Did you know it's available to pre-order on Amazon, Robin? That must be quite a nice feeling.
I did no and it has been for some months, it's actually a very bad feeling as some folk pre ordered it months ago and have had a much longer wait than expected. I would not have advertised it anywhere until it was ready but there you go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE