Quecha self inflating mat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Quechua are really popular on the continent, they come out of France I believe. Think of them as a French equivalent of Karrimor (without the heritage and since they've become cheap), a low to mid range budget.

They've come up with some good ideas in their short life, a sleeping bag with built in insulated mat and water resistant shell was one.

Last edited:

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
I bought one 3 years ago, still works but I'm starting to notice that the end is near (plastic screw is starting to loose its function,... that's all actually!) I would recommend it, the fabric is solid and quite tough and remarkably light. It is cheap making it easier on you to replace it by another when you do manage to break one.

Last edited:

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Quechua label from Decathlon gives you an honest to goodness product at a very fair price, I've bought a few Decathlon products and never been disappointed.

Certainly you get your money's worth, and as Shewie kinda said they have given some innovative and worthwhile products.

A lot of time can be spent browsing a Decathlon store, and their offers and promos can be very worthwhile.

If only they could invent this http://www.decathlon.co.uk/2-seconds-easy-2-tent-green-id_8300687.html in a 'half the size packed circle' I would buy one, chap I know has one , he has fitted a few extra tie down points and it holds it own against some very pricey\technical tents, we are so envious when he pops it up and dismantles and packs it up within a couple of minutes.

rorymax

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE