Primus Omnifuel stove with 2 fuel bottles plus service kits for stove and pump.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
For Sale: Primus Omnifuel Stove.

Well used and maintained.

Includes two fuel bottles.

Service kit for pump and stove included, I'm pretty sure everything is there but have a look at the photos.
Both kits are worth around £18 together but are thrown in here.

The picture shows 5 Jets, the 6th is in the stove. Two of each size are included.
3 tubes of pump lube, spare priming pad, multi tool etc... all included.

Carry bag and windscreens also included but are a little out of shot in my photos.

\\\Sold///

Attachments

• Primus.jpg
    Primus.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
I brought it! That one!

I just didn't get on with the liquid fuel as well as I'd hoped.

Seeing as I'd just be using gas I might as well just go back to my basic gas stove.

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
i'd have this... if i didnt already have a MSR whisperlite international, primus gas stove, DIY meths stove & a trangia gas stove !!!

bump and glws

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
that's good value, geeze, there must be 200 pounds worth of equipment there, most of it unused. Wow if you sold it seperatley, the service kits alone are worth 20 pounds each, and a fuel bottle is also worth 20, that's like an omnifuel ergopump and used fuel bottle for 20 quid. Wish I'd seen this sooner I'da had it. Crikey ! Especially when you consider that they look beaten up fairly soon because of the pre-heating, wow .
Does any one know any others out there because that one was a steal . I wonder if anyone monitors this any more ? Or I'm all alone,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE