Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

bombadil

Looks like a good little pouch for a flint & steel......

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
TOP BANANA ! thats just the thing ive been looking for flippin ages, well done great find Buckshot! i need one for my spare rapid7 mags and extra pellets.. chuffed :biggthump

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
The best thing is the leather stops the rattle that you allways get with a tin of pellets. Much more stealthy.

Bill

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Hey Guys, I've just ordered one of these, the guy who makes them (Mike Wilson) was chuffed that someone on here highlighted them, he seems a really nice guy to talk to. I'm guessing he works from home as his wife answered when I phoned him.
You can pay for the stuff via paypal....which makes life easy.

I'll do a little review of the pouch when I get it...should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I've gone for the smaller 2.5" pouch in dark brown.

Cheers all....

Phil.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
They surely look great, but too small for a possibles pouch IMO. :wink: :biggthump I usually just put some pellets in a pocket, but would like one of these.

Dec 3, 2004
harrogate
Hi

I am Mike Wilkins the chap who supplys the hard leather pouches via www. airgun-pellet-pouches.com

Just to correct matters I do not make them -just import them, and since March have been selling to airgunners both field target and hunters. There are 2 sizes, and the :wave: :wave: 3.5inch diameter is a large pouch which takes a tinful of pellets plus magazine. I am assuming you are all shooters of some type, but dont know what you mean by "possibles"

The shooting sports magazine has just done a great review of these pouches in their January 2005 issue. If anyone wants more info just e mail me.

Mike

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Mike...welcome :eek:): It was me who just ordered the 2.5" pouch. Sorry about presumming you made them...think I got your name slighty wrong too!!! :embarasse

Glad you found the forum from my dodgy web address!

A "possibles pouch" is a pouch that we use to keep all our little bits and bobs in...flint and steel, pocket knife, tinder for firelighting....that sort of stuff.
I'd say you're pouches might be a little small for a possibles pouch but the guys on here will no doubt have their own uses for them.

Some of us are shooters and some of us aren't.... we just all like bushcraft and outdoorsy things...

Again, welcome to bcuk :eek:):

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Can't be bad, ordered the pouch late Friday afternoon and it was sitting at work waiting for me when I walked in this morning :eek:):

First impressions are good, very well put together....once I've had a little play with it I'll do a bit of a review for you all.

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Absolute class - Mike's web site looks great and the pouches seem really stylish. Just ordered two. Potential xmas pressies here

Well done buckshot :biggthump

Dec 3, 2004
harrogate
alick said:
Absolute class - Mike's web site looks great and the pouches seem really stylish. Just ordered two. Potential xmas pressies here

Well done buckshot :biggthump

Thanks for comments. Pouches went first class to you today.

Mike :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE